11. Cincinatti Bengals: Jawaan Taylor, OT, Florida
The Bengals have never truly replaced OT Andrew Whitworth after he signed with the Rams. This would be a great place to do so. Florida’s Jawaan Taylor is arguably the best Offensive Tackle in this class and he would be a solid addition. Taylor could make an impact right away.
12. Green Bay Packers: Ed Oliver, DT, Houston
Ed Oliver’s stock has dropped a hair, going from a potential 1st overall selection to more of a top-15 lock. Oliver sliding to pick 12 would be great news for the Green Bay Packers. Muhammad Wilkerson is not likely to return to the Packers and Oliver would be an upgrade. Oliver, Mike Daniels, and Kenny Clark would form a stout defensive line for Green Bay.
MORE NFL DRAFT: Another 2019 NFL Mock Draft with Trades
13. Miami Dolphins: Daniel Jones, QB, Duke
The Dolphins Quarterbacks currently are Ryan Fitzpatrick, Jake Rudock, and Luke Falk. Ouch. If they truly plan on tanking for Tua, they are setting themselves up well. Honestly, that is a very risky way to plan for the future and I think that could partly be a bluff. Someone will fall in love with Duke QB Daniel Jones and my guess is that will be the Dolphins (or the Giants). Jones is a great athlete and has a chance to be a tremendous QB in this league.
14. Atlanta Falcons: Byron Murphy, CB, Washington
The Falcons defense last season was simply not good enough. Injuries definitely played a role in this, but the team needs to add playmakers. Byron Murphy would be just that for the Falcons and would be a great piece in Atlanta’s secondary. Murphy has been rising during the Draft process and has a great chance to be the first CB selected in April.
*15. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Brian Burns, EDGE, Florida State
Mock Trade: WAS receives Pick 5 and 145
TB receives Pick 10, 46, 96, and 2020 WAS Round 2
Tampa Bay has a lot of holes to fill and trading down would put them in a great position. The Buccaneers need a lot of help on Defense and would still likely be able to land a premier defensive prospect at Pick #15. Brian Burns has been a riser during the Draft process and shows flashes that he could become a dominant EDGE player. The Florida State product had a tremendous combine and should hear his name called relatively early.
Related NFL Analysis
- 2019 NFL Mock Draft: Oakland Raiders 7-Round Projections
- 2019 NFL Mock Draft: NY Giants 7-Round Projections (post OBJ)
- 2019 NFL Mock Draft: Updated Projections with Trades
- 2019 NFL mock draft: Way-too-early 1st-round projections
- The Biggest STEAL from Every Round of the 2018 NFL Draft
- The Biggest RISK from Every Round of the 2018 NFL Draft
- 2018 NFL Draft class power rankings: Giants, Colts lead field
- Fantasy Football Winners & Losers following the NFL Draft
- Top 15 steals of the 2018 NFL Draft
Thanks for checking this list out! If you enjoyed this article, let us know by leaving a comment, or sending a tweet to @FrontRowNFL.
Founder and writer for Front Row Football (2018-present).
Writer for Armed Rodgery (2016-2017).