Welcome to another 2019 Mock Draft from Front Row Football. Free Agency is fully underway and the 2019 NFL Draft is closing in. Check out our updated projections for the First Round below; we added some trades to make it interesting!
*denotes projected trade
1. Arizona Cardinals: Kyler Murray, QB, Oklahoma
The jury is still out on what the Cardinals will do at #1, but it truly seems like Kyler Murray will be the pick. Selecting a QB, in the top 10, in back to back years is completely unprecedented and this pick would be shocking. A small part of me thinks that the Cardinals are bluffing, but if they aren’t I wouldn’t be shocked. I’m personally hoping this does happen and I am also praying that Josh Rosen ends up as a Giant.
2. San Francisco 49ers: Nick Bosa, EDGE, Ohio State
This would be a dream scenario for the Niners. They land the best player in the Draft while drafting second overall. San Francisco has some solid young players on both sides of the ball and Bosa would be an exciting player to throw into that mix. The combination of Bosa and newly acquired Dee Ford would do wonders for the Niners pass rush, which ranked tied for 22nd last year.
3. New York Jets: Josh Allen, EDGE, Kentucky
Sources say the Jets are open to trading down here, but I don’t know if they will be able to get a deal done. Josh Allen is a blue-chip prospect and had two years of tremendous production in the SEC. Allen would be a can’t miss selection for the Jets and Allen also would fill a big hole on the Jets’ Defense.
This post was formatted into multiple pages to help optimize your device’s page loading time. We want our viewers to be able to read our content in a timely manner! Click through the pages below to read through the full Mock Draft!
Related NFL Analysis
- 2019 NFL Mock Draft: Oakland Raiders 7-Round Projections
- 2019 NFL Mock Draft: NY Giants 7-Round Projections (post OBJ)
- 2019 NFL Mock Draft: Updated Projections with Trades
- 2019 NFL Mock Draft: Way-too-early 1st-round projections
- The Biggest STEAL from Every Round of the 2018 NFL Draft
- The Biggest RISK from Every Round of the 2018 NFL Draft
- 2018 NFL Draft class power rankings: Giants, Colts lead field
- Fantasy Football Winners & Losers following the NFL Draft
- Top 15 steals of the 2018 NFL Draft
Thanks for checking this list out! If you enjoyed this article, let us know by leaving a comment, or sending a tweet to @FrontRowNFL.
Founder and writer for Front Row Football (2018-present).
Writer for Armed Rodgery (2016-2017).