Round 7, Pick #220: Ryan Bates, OL, Penn State
After trading Kelechi Osemele to the Jets, the Raiders could use some depth along their offensive line. The Raiders have some young pieces at Tackle (Kolton Miller, Brandon Parker), but they could use a young prospect along the interior. Ryan Bates (6-4, 306) would be a solid addition. The Penn State man can play multiple positions and would be a solid value in Round 7.
MORE NFL DRAFT: Updated 2019 NFL Mock Draft with Trades!
Round 7, Pick #237: Trace McSorely, QB, Penn State
The main point of this pick is to make one thing clear: I believe the Raiders will draft a QB at one point in this draft. I’m not sure why, but things between Derek Carr and Jon Gruden just don’t appear to be in a great place. There has to be some truth in the Raiders’ interest in Kyler Murray and through all the smoke and mirrors it seems as if Oakland may shock some people in the draft. If the Cardinals pass on Murray, things could become very interesting. Anyway, I think the Raiders will take a QB at some point during the 2019 NFL Draft. Trace McSorely had a productive career at Penn State and would definitely be worth a late-round flier.
Related NFL Analysis
- 2019 NFL Mock Draft: Giants 7-Round Mock Draft post OBJ
- 2019 NFL Mock Draft: Updated Projections with Trades
- 2019 NFL Mock Draft: Way-too-early 1st-round projections
- The Biggest STEAL from Every Round of the 2018 NFL Draft
- The Biggest RISK from Every Round of the 2018 NFL Draft
- 2018 NFL Draft class power rankings: Giants, Colts lead field
- Fantasy Football Winners & Losers following the NFL Draft
- Top 15 steals of the 2018 NFL Draft
Thanks for checking this list out! If you enjoyed this article, let us know by leaving a comment, or sending a tweet to @FrontRowNFL
Founder and writer for Front Row Football (2018-present).
Writer for Armed Rodgery (2016-2017).