Round 2, Pick #35: Parris Campbell, WR, Ohio State
The Raiders WR room has changed drastically over the past year. Both 2018 opening day starters Jordy Nelson and Amari Cooper are out. Newly acquired Antonio Brown is a big-time playmaker, but he is 31 years old and shouldn’t be the only option. Derek Carr could use a deep threat, and there aren’t much better in this class than Parris Campbell (6-0, 205). Campbell’s film is very solid and his stock should continue to rise over the next month. The Ohio State man blew up the combine (4.31 40, 40 inch vert) and he has a solid case to be selected in the late Round 1/early Round 2 range.
MORE NFL DRAFT: Giants 7-Round Mock Draft after trading OBJ
Related NFL Analysis
- 2019 NFL Mock Draft: Giants 7-Round Mock Draft post OBJ
- 2019 NFL Mock Draft: Updated Projections with Trades
- 2019 NFL Mock Draft: Way-too-early 1st-round projections
- The Biggest STEAL from Every Round of the 2018 NFL Draft
- The Biggest RISK from Every Round of the 2018 NFL Draft
- 2018 NFL Draft class power rankings: Giants, Colts lead field
- Fantasy Football Winners & Losers following the NFL Draft
- Top 15 steals of the 2018 NFL Draft
Thanks for checking this list out! If you enjoyed this article, let us know by leaving a comment, or sending a tweet to @FrontRowNFL.
Founder and writer for Front Row Football (2018-present).
Writer for Armed Rodgery (2016-2017).