Round 1, Pick #27: Josh Jacobs, RB, Alabama
When you pick three times in the First Round, you have some space for some added luxury. This was the pick Oakland gained from trading Amari Cooper and it would be nice to get a playmaker on offense in return. Many shake their head when an RB is selected in the First Round, but honestly good RBs can be very valuable to an offense. Josh Jacobs is one of my favorite players in the 2019 NFL Draft and I think he will be a big-time player at the next level because of his ability as a true dual threat RB. I believe Jacobs has the upside to be as good as Kareem Hunt.
Related NFL Analysis
- 2019 NFL Mock Draft: Giants 7-Round Mock Draft post OBJ
- 2019 NFL Mock Draft: Updated Projections with Trades
- 2019 NFL Mock Draft: Way-too-early 1st-round projections
- The Biggest STEAL from Every Round of the 2018 NFL Draft
- The Biggest RISK from Every Round of the 2018 NFL Draft
- 2018 NFL Draft class power rankings: Giants, Colts lead field
- Fantasy Football Winners & Losers following the NFL Draft
- Top 15 steals of the 2018 NFL Draft
Thanks for checking this list out! If you enjoyed this article, let us know by leaving a comment, or sending a tweet to @FrontRowNFL.