Welcome to another 2019 Mock Draft from Front Row Football. The new league year has finally begun has just concluded, and a new league year is almost upon us. Here are our updated projections for the First Round; we have adjusted our projections following the Antonio Brown trade, which had the Raiders sending Picks #66 and #106 to the Steelers.
CURRENT PICKS (8): 4, 24, 27, 35, 107, 140, 220, 237
TEAM NEEDS: EDGE, DB, DL, WR, RB, TE, OL
Round 1, Pick #4: Quinnen Williams, DL, Alabama
The Raiders could use an EDGE rusher, but they also could use help along the interior of the D-line as well. I expect the Raiders to target a big-time EDGE player in Free Agency (perhaps Ziggy Ansah or Trey Flowers), and they could drastically improve their D-line by selecting Quinnen Williams. Williams is basically unblockable and is a complete player. Williams would also help get after the QB and help improve the league’s worst pass rush from a season ago.
This post was formatted into multiple pages to help optimize your device’s page loading time. We want our viewers to be able to read our content in a timely manner! Click through the pages below to read through the full Mock Draft!
Related NFL Analysis
- 2019 NFL Mock Draft: Giants 7-Round Mock Draft post OBJ
- 2019 NFL Mock Draft: Updated Projections with Trades
- 2019 NFL Mock Draft: Way-too-early 1st-round projections
- The Biggest STEAL from Every Round of the 2018 NFL Draft
- The Biggest RISK from Every Round of the 2018 NFL Draft
- 2018 NFL Draft class power rankings: Giants, Colts lead field
- Fantasy Football Winners & Losers following the NFL Draft
- Top 15 steals of the 2018 NFL Draft
Thanks for checking this list out! If you enjoyed this article, let us know by leaving a comment, or sending a tweet to @FrontRowNFL.
Founder and writer for Front Row Football (2018-present).
Writer for Armed Rodgery (2016-2017).