Round 3, Pick #95: Amani Oruwariye, CB, Penn State
The Giants also have a big hole at Corner and it makes sense that they will target one (or two) in the earlier rounds of the Draft. Amani Oruwariye is a solid prospect for the Giants to consider in Round 3. The Penn State product has great size (6-2, 205) and speed (4.47) to develop into a quality outside CB. Oruwariye would be a great fit in the Giants attacking 3-4 scheme and a great value here in Round 3.
MORE NFL DRAFT: Updated 2019 NFL Mock Draft with Trades!
Round 4, Pick #108: Joe Jackson, DL, Miami
This Defensive Line group is loaded and that’s great news for a team like the Giants. The Giants pick 8 times in Rounds 4-7 and will likely use a chunk of them to revamp their roster. This is a side note, but I wouldn’t be surprised if the Giants package some of these mid-late round picks and try and move up back into Round 2/3 or even Round 1. Regardless of that, Joe Jackson (6-4, 275) showed some flashes while at Miami and he would project nicely as a DE in the Giants 3-4 front.
Related NFL Analysis
- 2019 NFL Mock Draft: Updated Projections with Trades
- 2019 NFL Mock Draft: Way-too-early 1st-round projections
- The Biggest STEAL from Every Round of the 2018 NFL Draft
- The Biggest RISK from Every Round of the 2018 NFL Draft
- 2018 NFL Draft class power rankings: Giants, Colts lead field
- Fantasy Football Winners & Losers following the NFL Draft
- Top 15 steals of the 2018 NFL Draft
Thanks for checking this list out! If you enjoyed this article, let us know by leaving a comment, or sending a tweet to @FrontRowNFL.