Round 2, Pick #37: Greg Little, OT, Ole Miss
Say what you want about the Giants and about GM Dave Gettleman, but the team’s offensive line looks to be promising for 2019 and beyond. They acquired G Kevin Zeitler, who was graded by PFF to be the 6th best Guard in the NFL last season. Along with that, they resigned quality pieces in Spencer Pulley and Jon Halapio. Using one of their top picks on a RT would help complete this line. Greg Little is one player that should be available when the Giants are on the clock in Round 2 and in a very talented OT class, Little is widely regarded as a top-5 prospect. Little would be able to contribute right away at RT and possibly eventually take over for LT Nate Solder down the line. While this isn’t a flashy pick, it would be a smart one for a team clearly in rebuild mode.
Related NFL Analysis
- 2019 NFL Mock Draft: Updated Projections with Trades
- 2019 NFL Mock Draft: Way-too-early 1st-round projections
- The Biggest STEAL from Every Round of the 2018 NFL Draft
- The Biggest RISK from Every Round of the 2018 NFL Draft
- 2018 NFL Draft class power rankings: Giants, Colts lead field
- Fantasy Football Winners & Losers following the NFL Draft
- Top 15 steals of the 2018 NFL Draft
Thanks for checking this list out! If you enjoyed this article, let us know by leaving a comment, or sending a tweet to @FrontRowNFL.
Founder and writer for Front Row Football (2018-present).
Writer for Armed Rodgery (2016-2017).