11. Cincinatti Bengals: T.J. Hockenson, TE, Iowa
Tyler Eifert is on his way out of Cincinnati, and the Bengals would be wise to draft a potential long-term replacement in April. T.J. Hockenson would be just that. The Iowa product is the most complete Tight End in this draft and he would make a big impact in the run and pass game.
12. Green Bay Packers: Ed Oliver, DT, Houston
Ed Oliver’s stock has dropped a hair, going from a potential 1st overall selection to more of a top-15 lock. Oliver sliding to pick 12 would be great news for the Green Bay Packers. Muhammad Wilkerson is not likely to return to the Packers and Oliver would be an upgrade. Oliver, Mike Daniels, and Kenny Clark would form a stout defensive line for Green Bay.
*13. New York Giants: Devin White, LB, LSU
Mock Trade: MIA receives Pick 6, 2020 NYG Round 4
NYG receives Pick 13, 78, 2020 MIA Round 2
Honestly, if Haskins and Murray are off the board before the Giants are picking at 6, they should most definitely move down. This team has a lot of holes to fill and should be very concerned with how they currently only pick twice within the top 107 picks. In this scenario, they receive a haul of selections to help rebuild, while still landing a premier talent with the 13th overall selection.
14. Atlanta Falcons: Dexter Lawrence, DT, Clemson
The Falcons decided to use the Franchise Tag on DT Grady Jarrett, but there’s no guarantee that he will be their long-term. Dexter Lawrence is a force on the interior D-line and he would be a great addition to a Falcons defense needing improvement.
15. Washington Redskins: Marquise Brown, WR, Oklahoma
The Redskins are truly lacking playmakers in their offense, especially on the perimeter. Marquise Brown could end up being the best WR in this class for one main reason: he creates big plays. Brown can flat out fly and he always is a threat to burn a secondary over the top. While this is Brown’s strength, he also is a reliable route runner and receiver. Brown would be a great addition for Washington.
Related NFL Analysis
- 2019 NFL mock draft: Way-too-early 1st-round projections
- The Biggest STEAL from Every Round of the 2018 NFL Draft
- The Biggest RISK from Every Round of the 2018 NFL Draft
- 2018 NFL Draft class power rankings: Giants, Colts lead field
- Fantasy Football Winners & Losers following the NFL Draft
- Top 15 steals of the 2018 NFL Draft
Thanks for checking this list out! If you enjoyed this article, let us know by leaving a comment, or sending a tweet to @FrontRowNFL.
Founder and writer for Front Row Football (2018-present).
Writer for Armed Rodgery (2016-2017).