He posted 29 bench press reps at the combine and can power clean 400 pounds. And don’t forget about those quads, too. He isn’t called “Saquads” for nothing. In his junior year, Barkley led the entire nation in broken tackles using moves, with 60 in 12 games against power 5 teams. He has great route running ability, and can catch great as well. Barkley is pure talent, and has the skill set to have major usage in all parts of the offense, not just run plays. His skill set alone, no matter what his situation is, should be enough for him to be an automatic first round pick.
<–— PREVIOUS NEXT—–>
Related NFL Analysis
- 8 NFL teams ready to break into the playoffs in 2018
- Fantasy Football: 8 players you have to avoid this upcoming season
- 2019 NFL mock draft: Way-too-early 1st-round projections
- The Biggest STEAL from Every Round of the 2018 NFL Draft
- The Biggest RISK from Every Round of the 2018 NFL Draft
- 2018 NFL Draft class power rankings: Giants, Colts lead field
- Fantasy Football Winners & Losers following the NFL Draft
- Top 15 steals of the 2018 NFL Draft
Thanks for checking this article out! If you enjoyed this article, let us know by leaving a comment, or sending a tweet to @FrontRowNFL.