Tyler Eifert, TE, Cincinnati Bengals
Eifert looked like he would be one of the elite tight ends in the league after his breakout season in 2015 putting up 13 TDs. Over the last two seasons he’s struggled to stay healthy while only appeared in 10 games. Eifert is enormous health risk having knee, back, and shoulder problems in the past which explains why he’s only played 24 of last 64 games. Tyler has also missed part of mini camp already with a mystery injury. Eifert isn’t worth the headache and if he is healthy nothing promises the starting job as rookie Tyler Kroft has a solid season last year.
TEs I prefer: George Kittle, Jack Doyle, and Trey Burton
<–— PREVIOUS NEXT—–>
Related NFL Analysis
- 8 NFL teams ready to break into the playoffs in 2018
- 2019 NFL mock draft: Way-too-early 1st-round projections
- The Biggest STEAL from Every Round of the 2018 NFL Draft
- The Biggest RISK from Every Round of the 2018 NFL Draft
- 2018 NFL Draft class power rankings: Giants, Colts lead field
- Fantasy Football Winners & Losers following the NFL Draft
- Top 15 steals of the 2018 NFL Draft
Thanks for checking this list out! If you enjoyed this article, let us know by leaving a comment, or sending a tweet to @FrontRowNFL.