Michael Crabtree, WR, Baltimore Ravens
Michael Crabtree had a very disappointing last year as did the entire raiders offense. Crabtree posted 58 rec, 618 yds, and 8 tds finishing around the 30th WR last year. Fantasy owners expected much more from him considering he was taken somewhere around the 20th receiver off the board. Crabtree however was cut this off-season by Oakland as they preferred Jordy Nelson and signed with the Ravens. He obliviously makes a downgrade to joining the 27th best offense and Baltimore Receivers have the 5th hardest schedule . His new quarterback Joe Flacco finished 24th in fnatasy quarterbacks last year and 23rd best in QBR. The change of scenario isn’t looking like a benefit for Crabtree and I don’t think he should be dracfted as the 27th reciever off the board. Oh and did I forget to mention Deshaun Watson finished with 15 less points than Flacco who had about 200 more passing attempts which is pathetic.
WRs I’d prefer: Pierre Garcon, Robert Woods, Sammy Watkins
<–— PREVIOUS NEXT—–>
Related NFL Analysis
- 8 NFL teams ready to break into the playoffs in 2018
- 2019 NFL mock draft: Way-too-early 1st-round projections
- The Biggest STEAL from Every Round of the 2018 NFL Draft
- The Biggest RISK from Every Round of the 2018 NFL Draft
- 2018 NFL Draft class power rankings: Giants, Colts lead field
- Fantasy Football Winners & Losers following the NFL Draft
- Top 15 steals of the 2018 NFL Draft
Thanks for checking this list out! If you enjoyed this article, let us know by leaving a comment, or sending a tweet to @FrontRowNFL.