A.J. Green, WR, Cincinnati Bengals
A.J. Green has been a monster in the past but last year he had kinda of a down year last year. Green finished 75 rec on 148 targ, 1048 yds, 8 TDs and he finished 10th among WRs in PPR leagues which is WR1 territory but from where most people drafted him as the 5th WR off the board they were expecting more. The problem isn’t with Green and it’s about the situation and who’s throwing him the ball. The Bengals offense ranked last in the league in offense and this year they have the 7th hardest schedule for WRs . Now his quarterback , Andy Dalton was 27th in the league in completion percentage and was also sacked 6th most in the league. Green the last seven weeks last year only accounted for one game over 80 yards. The Bengals failed to add any other weapons to their offense which means defenses will be focusing on stopping Green. I can’t trust Green enough to spend a second round pick on him and neither should you.
WRs I prefer: Adam Thielen, Mike Evans, and Davante Adams
<–— PREVIOUS NEXT—–>
Related NFL Analysis
- 8 NFL teams ready to break into the playoffs in 2018
- 2019 NFL mock draft: Way-too-early 1st-round projections
- The Biggest STEAL from Every Round of the 2018 NFL Draft
- The Biggest RISK from Every Round of the 2018 NFL Draft
- 2018 NFL Draft class power rankings: Giants, Colts lead field
- Fantasy Football Winners & Losers following the NFL Draft
- Top 15 steals of the 2018 NFL Draft
Thanks for checking this list out! If you enjoyed this article, let us know by leaving a comment, or sending a tweet to @FrontRowNFL.