T.Y. Hilton, WR, Indianapolis Colts
T.Y. is coming off a very shaky season with only 57 receptions on 109 targets, 966 yards, and only 4 TDs. He finished as the 27th among receivers in PPR leagues which isn’t good considering he was most likely drafted as one of the first 30 picks in your league. You can put a lot of the blame on Jacoby Brisset being the QB but it’s not all on him. T.Y. is being drafted around 34 and the 14th WR off the board in PPR leagues which I think is to high. Considering we don’t know if Andrew Luck will be healthy this year and his ADP is just to high to roll the dice on a receiver who could have Jacoby Brisset throwing to him again.
WRs I’d prefer: Tyreek Hill, Amari Cooper, Stefon Diggs
<–— PREVIOUS NEXT—–>
Related NFL Analysis
- 8 NFL teams ready to break into the playoffs in 2018
- 2019 NFL mock draft: Way-too-early 1st-round projections
- The Biggest STEAL from Every Round of the 2018 NFL Draft
- The Biggest RISK from Every Round of the 2018 NFL Draft
- 2018 NFL Draft class power rankings: Giants, Colts lead field
- Fantasy Football Winners & Losers following the NFL Draft
- Top 15 steals of the 2018 NFL Draft
Thanks for checking this list out! If you enjoyed this article, let us know by leaving a comment, or sending a tweet to @FrontRowNFL.