LeSean Mccoy, RB, Buffalo Bills
Shady will turn 30 this summer and we all know that’s the age where RBs slow down. He finished 7th among RBs in PPR leagues which is RB1 status. But don’t forget that this year you’ll have a healthy David Johnson and Dalvin Cook; An Ezekiel Elliot who won’t be suspended; and a potential rookie of the year Saquon Barkley who’s projected to go Top 10 in most drafts. The odds are against him being a 30 year old running back that only 13% have finished as a top 12 running back in the past and a prime example last year who’s ADP was the same as Shady’s this year is DeMarco Murray. Murray turned 30 as the season concluded and he was 20th among RBs in PPR leagues. By the end of the season Derek Henry was getting the bulk of the carries and he was cut after the Titans playoff loss to the Patriots. I’m not saying Shady will turn into Murray, but most defensive’s will key on him considering their offense won’t be very good. Oh, and did I forget to mention the Bills top offensive lineman, Richie Incognito, retired. It doesn’t look good and Shady to me will be a low RB2 and I don’t think he’s worth the risk based on where he is being drafted.
RBs I’d prefer: Devonta Freeman, . Christian McCaffrey, and Jerrick Mckinnon
<–— PREVIOUS NEXT—–>
Related NFL Analysis
- 8 NFL teams ready to break into the playoffs in 2018
- 2019 NFL mock draft: Way-too-early 1st-round projections
- The Biggest STEAL from Every Round of the 2018 NFL Draft
- The Biggest RISK from Every Round of the 2018 NFL Draft
- 2018 NFL Draft class power rankings: Giants, Colts lead field
- Fantasy Football Winners & Losers following the NFL Draft
- Top 15 steals of the 2018 NFL Draft
Thanks for checking this list out! If you enjoyed this article, let us know by leaving a comment, or sending a tweet to @FrontRowNFL.