8. Cleveland Browns (2017 Record: 0-16)
Key Additions: WR Jarvis Landry, QB Tyrod Taylor, QB Baker Mayfield, RB Carlos Hyde, RB Nick Chubb, S Damarious Randall, LB Mychal Kendricks, CB EJ Gaines
There have been massive changes in Cleveland. Nearly everything has changed with 2017’s worst team. Personnel, staff, the GM, but yet Hue Jackson remained as the Head Coach. Anyway, if Jackson can’t get production out of this roster he has in 2018 he will be gone. The Browns have added at least one player to nearly every level of their team, and they have signed/acquired/drafted multiple game-changing talents. If it all forms together, the Browns can be a legitimate playoff contender for the first time in years. Cleveland surely has the talent to do it, but only time will tell if this team can fully mesh. Either way, the Browns should be much improved in 2018, and they surely have a genuine chance to break into the playoffs.
Related NFL Analysis
- 2019 NFL mock draft: Way-too-early 1st-round projections
- The Biggest STEAL from Every Round of the 2018 NFL Draft
- The Biggest RISK from Every Round of the 2018 NFL Draft
- 2018 NFL Draft class power rankings: Giants, Colts lead field
- Fantasy Football Winners & Losers following the NFL Draft
- Top 15 steals of the 2018 NFL Draft
Thanks for checking this list out! If you enjoyed this article, let us know by leaving a comment, or sending a tweet to @FrontRowNFL.