5. Arizona Cardinals (2017 Record: 8-8)
Key Additions: QB Josh Rosen, OG Justin Pugh, QB Sam Bradford, WR Christian Kirk, CB Jamar Taylor
The Arizona Cardinals managed an 8-8 season without star Running Back David Johnson, along with quite a few changes at the Quarterback position. This team went through some major changes in the off-season after Carson Palmer and Bruce Arians retired, but a lot of promise remains of this team. The defense may have lost Tyrann Mathieu, but they still have 2017’s Sack Leader (Chander Jones) and a 7-time Pro Bowl Corner in Patrick Peterson. Sam Bradford, or Josh Rosen, could be seen as an upgrade over Palmer, and adding David Johnson back will be huge to this offense. The Cardinals managed an 8-8 record with a lot of issues going on in 2017, don’t be surprised if this team takes a step forward in 2018. They have pieces to compete now, and they have a real chance to sneak into the post season as a wild card.
<–— PREVIOUS NEXT—–>
Related NFL Analysis
- 2019 NFL mock draft: Way-too-early 1st-round projections
- The Biggest STEAL from Every Round of the 2018 NFL Draft
- The Biggest RISK from Every Round of the 2018 NFL Draft
- 2018 NFL Draft class power rankings: Giants, Colts lead field
- Fantasy Football Winners & Losers following the NFL Draft
- Top 15 steals of the 2018 NFL Draft
Thanks for checking this list out! If you enjoyed this article, let us know by leaving a comment, or sending a tweet to @FrontRowNFL.
Founder and writer for Front Row Football (2018-present).
Writer for Armed Rodgery (2016-2017).