4. Chicago Bears (2017 Record: 5-11)
Key Additions: LB Roquan Smith, WR Allen Robinson, OG James Daniels, TE Trey Burton, WR Anthony Miller, WR Taylor Gabriel, HC Matt Nagy
The Chicago Bears have a lot of hype heading into the 2017 season. Some people think that this team can make a jump in 2018 similar to the Rams in 2017. While this might sound crazy, it is not as far-fetched as it seems. The Rams had some solid pieces in place last year, and they will only get better after adding play-makers on both sides of the ball. Chicago’s offense should be heavily improved with Mitchell Trubisky in year 2 along-side some new weapons. Also, it doesn’t hurt the Matt Nagy is now in control as the Head Coach. Nagy is an offensive minded coach who will give Trubisky and the rest of the offense a great chance to have success. This team making the playoffs is really based on how well Trubisky can play. The rest of the team is good enough. With a young nucleus of talent, the Bears should reach the postseason soon. There is a real chance we could see them in the playoffs as early as 2018.
<–— PREVIOUS NEXT—–>
Related NFL Analysis
- 2019 NFL mock draft: Way-too-early 1st-round projections
- The Biggest STEAL from Every Round of the 2018 NFL Draft
- The Biggest RISK from Every Round of the 2018 NFL Draft
- 2018 NFL Draft class power rankings: Giants, Colts lead field
- Fantasy Football Winners & Losers following the NFL Draft
- Top 15 steals of the 2018 NFL Draft
Thanks for checking this list out! If you enjoyed this article, let us know by leaving a comment, or sending a tweet to @FrontRowNFL.