3. Los Angeles Chargers (2017 Record: 9-7)
Key Additions: S Derwin James, C Mike Pouncey, LB Uchenna Nwosu, TE Virgil Green
In 2017, the Chargers started the season 0-4. They finished the season on a 9-3 run and just came short on a postseason appearance. On paper, the Chargers have one of the most complete teams in the entire NFL. They honestly have very good players at almost every position, and the infusion of that talent was evident when the Chargers went on that 9-3 run. Los Angeles has made good additions throughout the off-season, and honestly the worst thing to happen in this time was losing Hunter Henry not to another team, but to injury after he tore his ACL. Besides that, the Chargers are returning almost all of their key-starters, the this team is a sneaky dark-horse for a Super Bowl run. The Chargers had solid success last year, but some solid additions, along with getting players back off the IR, will leave the Chargers in a great position to break into the playoffs in 2018.
<–— PREVIOUS NEXT—–>
Related NFL Analysis
- 2019 NFL mock draft: Way-too-early 1st-round projections
- The Biggest STEAL from Every Round of the 2018 NFL Draft
- The Biggest RISK from Every Round of the 2018 NFL Draft
- 2018 NFL Draft class power rankings: Giants, Colts lead field
- Fantasy Football Winners & Losers following the NFL Draft
- Top 15 steals of the 2018 NFL Draft
Thanks for checking this list out! If you enjoyed this article, let us know by leaving a comment, or sending a tweet to @FrontRowNFL.
Founder and writer for Front Row Football (2018-present).
Writer for Armed Rodgery (2016-2017).