2. Denver Broncos (2017 Record: 5-11)
Key Additions: EDGE Bradley Chubb, QB Case Keenum, RB Royce Freeman, S Su’a Cravens, WR Courtland Sutton
The Denver Broncos are a team that is built to win now. The core of this Broncos team (Von Miller, Chris Harris, Demaryius Thomas, & Emmanuel Sanders) is getting older by the minute. The Broncos are just two years removed from a Super Bowl 50 title, but the team has not made the playoffs since winning it all. The Broncos have not seem the same success mainly due to the poor play of their Quarterbacks. Now, after adding Case Keenum, Denver hopes to make another push for a Lombardi Trophy. The Broncos have made some sound additions throughout the off-season, and the team certainly hopes Rookie Bradley Chubb will formulate a dominant duo with Von Miller off the edge. Denver has the talent, and the prior experience, to make a serious playoff push in 2018. The Broncos offense will be much improved with Keenum at the helm alongside some new weapons, and their defense will look to return to elite form with some added talent.
<–— PREVIOUS NEXT—–>
Related NFL Analysis
- 2019 NFL mock draft: Way-too-early 1st-round projections
- The Biggest STEAL from Every Round of the 2018 NFL Draft
- The Biggest RISK from Every Round of the 2018 NFL Draft
- 2018 NFL Draft class power rankings: Giants, Colts lead field
- Fantasy Football Winners & Losers following the NFL Draft
- Top 15 steals of the 2018 NFL Draft
Thanks for checking this list out! If you enjoyed this article, let us know by leaving a comment, or sending a tweet to @FrontRowNFL.
Founder and writer for Front Row Football (2018-present).
Writer for Armed Rodgery (2016-2017).